Elocance will be the first app to convert your reading list, into a playlist, so you can listen and learn from articles, emails and documents, on the go.
At Elocance, we believe that technology can be a powerful tool for self-improvement and should be used to help us learn and grow. That's why we created this app for anyone who wants to read more, learn more, but never finds the time to get through their list. The app utilizes the best in synthetic voices that are capable of perfectly mimicking the human voice, eloquently.
In terms of marketing, we are putting digital acquisition at the heart of our strategy and are looking for sharp, creative interns to join our nimble, International team during a critical period that takes us from France to a U.S. expansion.
- Develop and drive the vision, creative strategy and content creation for owned and shared properties across the ecosystem :
- Write and publish blog posts across the website, linkedin and social channels
- Find, curate and organize content for email marketing / CRM
- Work within a limited budget and ensure content
- Develop and drive email campaigns and CRM
- Community management and ability to identify new and emerging communities / segments to target / leverage
- Thoughts on how to tap emerging platforms (crowdfunding / crowdsourcing / learning platforms etc.)
- Customer service for all and any inquiries pertaining to Elocance
- Partner with Marketing Lead and Marketing Analytics intern to impact KPIs and optimize conversion strategies
- Help with day-to-day functions of a start-up as needed (pulling content for newsletters, translations from French / English, social media posts etc.)
- Fluency in English and French
- Fluency in social media capabilities, products etc.
- Ability to write creatively on topical trends
Get in touch